Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nippy's Upcoming BDAY BASH!!!!!

As some of you already know............Its going DOWN NIPPY LAVERN'S 23rd Birthday Bash November 27 @ Katra Lounge, 217 Bowery street 10pm -4am.  If you came last year you know our parties are HAWTTTTT! This year will be even BETTER!

 

I'm taking you to a place you've never been, a place that I like..... the perfect place to thrown my bday party......www.katranyc.com (check them out)

 

Dress code....

Ladies: come in your best dress, heels etc

Fellas: no sneakers allowed, gotta come fresh (sorry guys no hats)

 

Pricing:  

Ladies: free (before midnight)  Guys: $10 (before midnight)

Ladies: $10 (after midnight) Guys: $20 (after midnight) 


If you wanna come celebrate with me let's go!!! I only turn 23 once......lols LET'S GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: