Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's New With NIPPY!

Hey!!

What's up!! I know it's been a while since you've heard from me, but guess what I'm back!! And I have some great news!!!! I have opened up my own store.

Nippy Lavern Fashions Boutique is now carrying Ralph Lauren's new fall line, Juicy Couture sweat suits, plus size clothing, along with scarves, gloves, true Religions and Nudie jeans.

We are also customizing and currently taking orders for new years evening gowns and proms along with other special occasions, and the cute accessories to match!!!! Yes!! we sell Men clothing as well. 

Come and visit us @ 384 Tompkins ave between putnam and jefferson.

If you've been keeping up you'll know that we've now hit our 66th show in the last 2 years, and growing. We have a website (coming up).......stay tuned for more great things that are about to happen.

Thank you for being so patient, thank you for being so supportive, and most of all thank you for being YOU!!!

Nippy

No comments: